Thanks for your interest in joining the IHNGC team! We currently have one open position.
Are you passionate about helping vulnerable families? Are you the type to roll up your sleeves and help with any task needed? Are you interested in cultivating skills to enter a leadership role in the near future?
If so, IHNGC’s Facilities Coordinator position may be right for you!
We are in search of someone who can manage day-to-day tasks related to facilities, including effective communications with vendors as well as performing and strategizing around light maintenance needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience working in a small non-profit setting and be familiar with general housing regulations/specifications provided by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- have a high degree of and desire to work independently as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with other staff members, clients, volunteers and vendors
- be proficient at multi-tasking and achieving daily goals
- be highly detail-oriented, accountable and thorough in task completion
- be understanding and flexible with time management
IHNGC provides families experiencing homelessness shelter and housing services. The agency continues to grow in service to the most vulnerable families in our community. A new supportive housing program will come online this fall that will have a large facilities component. There will be opportunities for growth and advancement for the Facilities Coordinator role, if desired. For the full job description and details of how to apply, click here.